My Consulting Philosophy
I place you and your family's timetables, budget, and all factors important to you, front and center. My objective is ensuring that your home purchase and sale is a smooth and pleasant experience. As your advocate, I provide expert consultation, collaboration, and winning negotiating. When planning to purchase your new home, I'll review contracts and negotiating strategies with you beforehand.This way, you’ll be prepared to take full advantage of the real estate market. My team of support staff and vetted referrals in title, escrow, lending, and inspection are at-the-ready to facilitate your goals.
Selling waterfront and water view homes valued over a million dollars is my focus. I created Elite Seattle Homes to facilitate sales in the cities of: Woodinville, Seattle, Mercer Island, Bellevue, Medina, Hunts Point, Yarrow Point, Kirkland, Redmond, and Sammamish. I'm also an active networking member of Windermere’s Luxury Portfolio local and international boutique real estate consortium.
My satisfied clients will be glad to talk with you about my outstanding service. I'm also a 5-Star Rated Agent on Zillow with a long list of tesimonials for you to read.
Certifications, Associations & Awards
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Certified Distressed property Expert (CDPE)
- Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Member of the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA)
- Certified Home Buying Instructor of the Washington State Housing Finance Commission
- Green Certified Real Estate Professional for Green Leadership
- REALTOR, National Association of Realtors Member
- Licensed Washington Real Estate Broker since 2007
Education & Experience
- MA, Sustainable International Development, Brandeis University 2005
- United Nations HABITAT, Research Intern, Brazil 2004-2005
- Scholarship Recipient, Peace Corps Fellow, 2002
- Peace Corps, El Salvador 2002
- Spanish and some Portuguese
- Windermere Foundation
- Rotary International, Mercer Island Rotary Club